Constant density compaction of the ceramic material with traditional mould presses or with SUPERA® technology, the press without mould.
The best technology on the press market thanks to more than 40 years of continuous research and development.
SUPERA® is the revolutionary mouldless, compact, and very high-speed pressing technology, created for the production of large slabs with a unique aesthetic and developed in the RAPIDA version: with very high levels of productivity (24.000 sqm/day), it allows to reduce factory costs and minimize energy consumption.
- Steel, which allows greater resistance than cast iron
- Minimal maintenance thanks to the limited number of components and hydraulic valves
- High energy savings thanks to power-on-demand Start&Stop® technology
- High precision of trolley management via press software
- Trolley mounted on wheels: quick mould change and easy maintenance
- Quick installation of spaces
- 30% energy saving HDU
- Lower operating pressure: greater pressing uniformity and less wear of components
- Reduced maintenance and high precision
- Easy and quick mould replacement in less than 30 minutes
- Motorized wheels and 4 stabilizers for perfect alignment with the press
- Automatic mould control system
- Electrical panel powered by batteries
- Welding control: visual, penetrating liquids test and ultrasonic control
- Relief heat treatment
- 2 year warranty on cylinder and crosspiece, software updates and checks